Thursday, September 25, 2014

BIG THANK YOU

Fresh green chiles from Hatch, New Mexico

Hey Beaver! You're never going to guess what came in the mail today. Fresh produce from New Mexico!

To whoever ordered me a box of Hatch green chiles: Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a surprise! Someone must have read my post (Bonnie's White Chili) to learn that I couldn't find a proper green chile pepper here. I'm going to cook them straight away so I can chop them up for freezing.

Straight from the Hatch [NM] Chile Store!

For our readers who don't know, here's a little background about these particular peppers, found on the website of the store that my peppers came from, The Hatch Chile Store. They have some recipes on their site too. I'm definitely going to use some of these Hatch chiles to make Green Chile Pumpkin Pie.

Once again, many thanks, whoever you are!






No comments:

Post a Comment